Save 35% when you ship the Device for Examination || TOLL FREE – 888-420-0595
Criminal Defense and Litigation Experience:
- Car Wrecks and Accident Reconstruction
- Fire Loss Investigations
- Call Detail Report Analysis
- Divorce - Forensic examination of Mac or PC hard drives and smart phones
- Criminal Defense
- Capital Murder
- Computer and Internet Crimes
- Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA)
- Fraud & Forgery
- Sexual Assault/Rape
- Email and Text Recovery
- Deleted Browser History recovery
- Server Data Analysis
- Phone & Tablet Data Recovery
- PC & Server Forensics
- GPS Forensics
- Data Recovery (all devices)
- Certified Computer Forensic Examiner (CCFE)
- Access data Certified Forensic Examiner (ACE)
- Certified Mobile Forensics Examiner (CMFE)
- Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer - Windows 2000 Server ‘02; NT 4.0 Server ‘98
- Proficient in forensic tools such as Access data FTK, Magnet Axiom, and Cellebrite UFED.
- Experience testifying as an expert witness
- Conducted multiple CLE classes on using Digital evidence
Computer and Mobile Forensic Experts in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Computer Forensics, also popularly known as Cyber Forensics is the branch of Digital Forensics that deals in frauds related to computers, computing devices, online frauds and cyber offenses. It covers the recovery and study of digital evidence from hard discs, computers, laptops, USB drives, networks, servers and other storage media. In general parlance, we can say that Computer Forensics involves investigation of any digital device that has a computing ability and some basic storage capacity.
A computer or a computing device may have been used to commit a crime like hacking, cyber stalking etc. The device may also have been used to store evidence in the form of documents, emails, browsing history, metadata etc. The job of a computer forensics expert is to extract this existing and deleted data from the computing device and generate evidence that can be later used for legal purposes or otherwise.
The application of the tools and techniques of Digital Forensics to retrieve data from cell phones is known as Mobile Device Forensics. Mobile phones may have crucial data in the form of audio files, video files, emails, photographs, text messages, MMSs, contacts, calendar information etc. This data may have been lost due to technical failure, theft or manhandling. Recovery of such data is of grave importance in cases of child custody, divorce, frauds, forgeries and data theft. Mobile Device Forensics helps in the recovery of such data and its preservation and analyses for future use.
PROCESS OF DIGITAL FORENSICS
The process of Digital Forensics follows the below mentioned steps:
The steps involved in Digital Forensics are as mentioned in the chart. Firstly, the purpose of conducting the investigation is established so that the investigation can be given a purpose and direction. The resources that would be required to conduct such an investigation are also identified. Next, the data is extracted from the digital devices and is separated, secured and preserved so that there are no changes made to the original evidence. After that, the data is processed and the results of these analyses are interpreted. Then the documentation of the crime scene is completed. Lastly, a summary of events is drawn and the interpretation is used to draw conclusions.
Coker Forensics offers digital forensics services in Philadelphia