Save 35% when you ship the Device for Examination || TOLL FREE – 888-420-0595
Criminal Defense and Litigation Experience:
- Car Wrecks and Accident Reconstruction
- Fire Loss Investigations
- Call Detail Report Analysis
- Divorce - Forensic examination of Mac or PC hard drives and smart phones
- Criminal Defense
- Capital Murder
- Computer and Internet Crimes
- Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA)
- Fraud & Forgery
- Sexual Assault/Rape
- Email and Text Recovery
- Deleted Browser History recovery
- Server Data Analysis
- Phone & Tablet Data Recovery
- PC & Server Forensics
- GPS Forensics
- Data Recovery (all devices)
- Certified Computer Forensic Examiner (CCFE)
- Access data Certified Forensic Examiner (ACE)
- Certified Mobile Forensics Examiner (CMFE)
- Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer - Windows 2000 Server ‘02; NT 4.0 Server ‘98
- Proficient in forensic tools such as Access data FTK, Magnet Axiom, and Cellebrite UFED.
- Experience testifying as an expert witness
- Conducted multiple CLE classes on using Digital evidence
Digital Forensic Services in Nashville, Memphis, TN
Coker Forensics is a hub of experienced and certified forensic investigators, certified fraud examiners, former law enforcement officials, certified digital forensic examiners, data analysts and system and network domain experts. We provides clients with a wide variety of computer forensics services such as data acquisition, evidence, data recovery, etc.
Our software has been used by investigators to quickly and effectively retrieve information, such as pictures, SMS, call history, contact lists and application data, hassle free and efficiently.
- Mobile Device Forensic Services/ phone forensics
- Cell Phone Recovery & Digital Forensics
- I-Phone, Android, & Samsung Data Recovery
Computer Forensics Experts in Nashville, Tennessee
PHASES OF DIGITAL FORENSICS
- First response: This is the first action taken after an incident is reported. The first response depends on the type of incident.
- Search and seizure: Next, the devices that have to be investigated are searched and seized to extract data.
- Collect evidence: Once the devices are acquired, experts use technical methods to gather data.
- Secure evidence: The certified forensics experts determine if the data is authentic, accurate and accessible.
- Data acquisition: This is the process of extracting Electronically Stored Information (ESI) from digital devices.
- Data analysis: In this phase, the data is analysed to examine, identify, separate, convert and model it to give meaningful information.
- Evidence assessment: The data collected is assessed and matched with the incident reported or the cause of the investigation.
- Documentation and reporting: In the last stage, the findings are reported and documented for the client’s use.
With the use of Computer Forensics, analysts investigate the data to find out if it was changed, how those changes were done and who is responsible for those changes. Crucial data recovery from computing devices is also an important feature of Computer Forensics. Since computing devices are a part of almost every aspect of our daily lives, Computer Forensics has gained utmost importance as it is used not only for investigative purposes, but also for recovery of lost data from servers, hard discs, CD ROMs, emails, and cloud etc.
Mobile Device Forensics in Memphis, TN
Coker Forensics finds its importance not only in computing devices, but mobile devices as well. Mobile device forensics looks into data recovery on Iphones, Android phones and Samsung mobiles as well. If an important mobile phone of a client suddenly stops working or is lost, Mobile device forensics can help retrieve crucial data from it and also trace it in case of loss or theft.