Save 35% when you ship the Device for Examination || TOLL FREE – 888-420-0595
Criminal Defense and Litigation Experience:
- Car Wrecks and Accident Reconstruction
- Fire Loss Investigations
- Call Detail Report Analysis
- Divorce - Forensic examination of Mac or PC hard drives and smart phones
- Criminal Defense
- Capital Murder
- Computer and Internet Crimes
- Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA)
- Fraud & Forgery
- Sexual Assault/Rape
- Email and Text Recovery
- Deleted Browser History recovery
- Server Data Analysis
- Phone & Tablet Data Recovery
- PC & Server Forensics
- GPS Forensics
- Data Recovery (all devices)
- Certified Computer Forensic Examiner (CCFE)
- Access data Certified Forensic Examiner (ACE)
- Certified Mobile Forensics Examiner (CMFE)
- Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer - Windows 2000 Server ‘02; NT 4.0 Server ‘98
- Proficient in forensic tools such as Access data FTK, Magnet Axiom, and Cellebrite UFED.
- Experience testifying as an expert witness
- Conducted multiple CLE classes on using Digital evidence
Digital Data Discovery Birmingham & Mobile AL
As they become even more pervasive, identifying information pertinent to an investigation or litigation across all the possible devices and successfully decoding it before the information is replaced becomes more and more important.
It is rare that a private, civil, or criminal investigation does not target computers or mobile devices for evidence examination. These examinations require adherence to the same stringent rules as for any other type of evidence plus exceptional technical skill, technology tools, and investigative persistence.
Coker Forensic Services ensures that, regardless of the type of investigation, device or storage media, all relevant evidence is identified, gathered, analyzed and reported according to the highest professional standards.
Scientific, Unbiased and Thorough Our forensic examiners hold the latest and most comprehensive certifications in the digital forensics industry as testament to their skills in evidence gathering and analysis for equipment from smartphones to laptops to servers. We apply sound forensic and scientific principles to every investigation.
Coker Forensic Services engineers are adept at detecting attempts to use anti-forensics software or to hide, encrypt, or obfuscate evidence of wrongdoing in the seemingly unused spaces in files and file systems. We are also trained as first responders to collect data from running systems including volatile memory.
No technical investigation is complete without the ability to produce the most thorough, objective and well-organized reports, which are especially invaluable when an investigation results in court action months or years later. Our staff is also trained to back up their reports with clear, concise expert testimony as required.
Digital Forensics Cases Our computer forensics capabilities are called upon to assist a wide variety of cases such as:
- Divorce, infidelity, custody, lawsuits and insurance claims
- Employee misconduct, policy violations, IP theft and business fraud
- Corporate hacking attacks cause and damage assessments
Coker Forensic Services can gather and analyze evidence related to these cases and many more from any type of device or media including SIM cards, memory cards, peripherals, hard drives, SSDs, etc.
Verified Industry Certifications Our facilities hold industry-leading technical and business certifications including SSAE 16 SOC 1 Type II, SOC 2 Type I and SOC3 Security Certifications, GSA Approved Contractor, EU-US Privacy Shield, PCI-DSS plus equipment manufacturer approvals.
Furthermore, our digital forensics experts are regularly verified by third-party auditors in their forensic certifications:
- Cellebrite Mobile Forensic
- Fundamentals (CMFF)
- Cellebrite Certified Operator (CCO)
- Cellebrite Certified Mobile Examiner (CCME)
- Cellebrite Certified Physical Analyst (CCPA)
- Certified Forensic Computer Examiner (CFCE)
- X-Ways Forensics Training Certification
Challenge-Proof Digital Forensics Results Our thorough training and years of experience ensure that no source of potential evidence in an investigation is missed and that it is subject to the most thorough examination possible.
Our search procedures identify off-device sources as well including social media accounts, cloud storage or network peripherals. Even damaged media often yields valuable information thanks to our in-facility recovery labs with an over 96 percent data recovery rate.
Rest assured that our digital investigations closely follow data gathering protocols to ensure evidence integrity, authentication and a challenge-proof chain-of-custody backed by professional, expert court testimony.
Call Now for a Free Digital Forensics Case Evaluation Coker Forensics is available anytime to answer questions or to immediately set up a risk-free case evaluation for your investigation.