Criminal Defense and Litigation Experience:
- Car Wrecks and Accident Reconstruction
- Fire Loss Investigations
- Call Detail Report Analysis
- Divorce - Forensic examination of Mac or PC hard drives and smart phones
- Criminal Defense
- Capital Murder
- Computer and Internet Crimes
- Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA)
- Fraud & Forgery
- Sexual Assault/Rape
- Email and Text Recovery
- Deleted Browser History recovery
- Server Data Analysis
- Phone & Tablet Data Recovery
- PC & Server Forensics
- GPS Forensics
- Data Recovery (all devices)
- Certified Computer Forensic Examiner (CCFE)
- Access data Certified Forensic Examiner (ACE)
- Certified Mobile Forensics Examiner (CMFE)
- Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer - Windows 2000 Server ‘02; NT 4.0 Server ‘98
- Proficient in forensic tools such as Access data FTK, Magnet Axiom, and Cellebrite UFED.
- Experience testifying as an expert witness
- Conducted multiple CLE classes on using Digital evidence
Computer Forensics Discovery
Computer Forensics Alabama
We understand the needs of our customers and tailor our work process around their preferences and budget. Coker Forensics always delivers when it comes to comprehensive investigative, analytical and defensible examination results. We get our clients what they need to prove their case.
Contact us now to schedule a consultation or receive a quote on our computer forensics services in Birmingham, AL & Mobile, AL.
With Coker Forensics, you can rest assured that you case is handled by the most experienced and qualified digital investigations and computer forensics experts in Birmingham, AL & Mobile, AL. We take individual approach for every case after conducting a thorough research. Coker Forensics experts will make sure all data is preserved and that its authenticity and integrity is fully maintained.
Computer Forensic Services
- Forensic imaging and collection of digital evidence
- Enterprise collections
- Discreet network collections and “black-bag” collections
- Cell phone, Blackberry and iPhone forensics
- Recovering deleted files, metadata and artifacts
- Searching internet activity and company network activity
- Copying/downloading/removing company files
- Identifying programs used by persons of interest
- Locating accessed files
With technology becoming bigger part of our lives every day, the more and more cases call for computer forensics and digital evidence analysis. Having a quality computer forensics team in your corner can make or break your case.
Call Coker Forensics today and one of our experts will help you make a well informed decision regarding your computer forensics needs and help you come up with the best available solution for your case.