Criminal Defense and Litigation Experience:
- Car Wrecks and Accident Reconstruction
- Fire Loss Investigations
- Call Detail Report Analysis
- Divorce - Forensic examination of Mac or PC hard drives and smart phones
- Criminal Defense
- Capital Murder
- Computer and Internet Crimes
- Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA)
- Fraud & Forgery
- Sexual Assault/Rape
- Email and Text Recovery
- Deleted Browser History recovery
- Server Data Analysis
- Phone & Tablet Data Recovery
- PC & Server Forensics
- GPS Forensics
- Data Recovery (all devices)
- Certified Computer Forensic Examiner (CCFE)
- Access data Certified Forensic Examiner (ACE)
- Certified Mobile Forensics Examiner (CMFE)
- Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer - Windows 2000 Server ‘02; NT 4.0 Server ‘98
- Proficient in forensic tools such as Access data FTK, Magnet Axiom, and Cellebrite UFED.
- Experience testifying as an expert witness
- Conducted multiple CLE classes on using Digital evidence
Digital Forensic Expert
Cell Phone Recovery & Digital Forensics
We work with individuals, private firms, and law enforcement agencies to retrieve information from computers, phones, iPads and other types of data storage devices.
iPhone, Android & Samsung Data Recovery
Tablets, smartphones, and wearable devices store information that can be valuable evidence in criminal and civil litigation investigations and other business processes.
Text Message Recovery for iPhone, Android and Samsung.
In adversarial civil matters such as divorce or child custody, the use of digital forensic examinations of laptops, tablets, mobile devices and other technology is commonplace.
Located in Birmingham and Mobile, Coker Forensics is your professional Digital Forensics expert partner in Alabama. Digital Forensics is a science, and it requires extracting electronic information that may be hidden in protected areas of a device. Today’s digital devices are critical aspects of our work and home environments, so it’s no surprise that a great deal of hidden information and potential evidence is stored and can be found by the right experts. This evidence, including e-mail, messaging, metadata, browsing history, application logs and documents. is vital in proving wrongdoing in criminal, civil or internal disputes. At Coker Forensics, we have investigated and provided expert testimony on numerous cases in Birmingham, Mobile, Tampa, Atlanta and the surrounding areas in Alabama, Texas, Florida & Georgia. Our work has been featured in The Wall Street Journal, Reuters, and other local news outlets across the region. We strive to get our clients the best results when dealing with Digital, Computer, or Mobile Forensic Discoveries. At Coker Forensics, we have helped our many of our clients find the evidence they need to through forensic investigations.
We are the leaders in obtaining and analyzing digital forensics from various devices and delivering the trial testimony our clients need to make it stick. Our digital forensics solutions are designed to be cost-effective and useful for our customers. With the most innovative technology and years of investigative experience, we can handle jobs of all size and difficulty and provide guaranteed results. Our team of experts in Atlanta GA, Tampa, FL, Birmingham and Mobile AL are specially trained to find the most appropriate solution for each client based on your needs and budget. Contact Coker Forensics professional digital expert to find out more.
Coker Forensics offers certified and comprehensive digital forensics services to recover important data from various devices, including phones, web sites and networks, computers for our customers. We have all the tools and skill-set to determine the network connections, ports and programs that are being used on a device. Our professionals can assist you in gathering evidence for both, criminal and civil cases. The cases we investigate include, but are not limited to harassment, intrusion detection, network investigations, incident response, etc. We also partner with law firms to help with internal matters. Our offices are located in Alabama, Florida, Texas and Georgia.
Why Choose Coker Forensics?
- We have the necessary experience, proven record of success, industry knowledge, state-of-art tools and expected dedication.
- Our customer service is always ready to assist you with anything.
- We have the most competitive prices on the market.
- You will receive investigative, analytical and defensible results.
- We are the best digital forensics service provider in Birmingham, AL, Mobile, AL, Atlanta GA & Tampa FL.
Once we have a device for digital forensics, we will provide you with all the answers you are looking for using our advanced equipment and data preservation solutions. Coker Forensics is at your service when it comes to digital forensics in Huntsville, Montgomery, Pensacola, Biloxi MS, Houston, New York, Washington D.C, Boston, Miami, Jacksonville, Charlotte, Baltimore, Nashville, Memphis, New Orleans & Orlando. Feel free to contact us for any questions.